Playing with drones, and especially quadcopters, is fast becoming a very popular hobby. As a hobby, it combines state of the art open technology with large open spaces. Drone Programming is for kids who want to learn foundational concepts behind coding. They will learn how to program their own custom flight patterns, the logic behind programming remotes, how to navigate through obstacles, and more.
Why Drone Programming?
- Understand the different types of multi-rotor drones.
- Understand the principles of drone flight.
- Understand the roles of propellers, motors, flight controller, ESC in drone flight.
- Practice flying their quadcopter and fun while becoming better pilots!
- Assemble a quadcopter from parts available in the market.
- Understand the basic safety and legal requirements involved in recreational drone flight.